Verint Systems® is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions. In today’s dynamic world of massive information growth, Actionable Intelligence is a necessity for empowering organizations with crucial insights and enabling decision makers to anticipate, respond, and take action.
Our Actionable Intelligence solutions help organizations address three areas of the market — customer engagement optimization, security intelligence, fraud, risk, and compliance — by capturing large amounts of information from numerous data types and sources, using analytics to glean insights from the information, and leveraging the resulting intelligence to help achieve their customer engagement, enhanced security, and risk mitigation goals.
Customer Engagement Optimization
Customer engagement optimization solutions help organizations enrich interactions, improve business processes, and optimize the workforce to drive loyalty, heighten revenue, reduce risk, and manage operational costs.
Security intelligence solutions help organizations prevent, detect, neutralize, and investigate crime, terror, and cyber threats, as well as protect people, property, and assets.
Security, loss prevention and business optimization
Fraud, Risk, and Compliance
Fraud, risk, and compliance solutions help organizations prevent loss, comply with regulations, investigate cyber and financial crime, and protect private information.
VERINT FAST FACTS
Dynamic Global Presence
• Headquartered in Melville, NY, with offices worldwide
• Powered by nearly 5,000 dedicated professionals
and a global partner network
• Large, diversified customer base
• More than 10,000 organizations in 180 countries
• Over 80 percent of the Fortune 100
Financially Strong and Positioned for Growth
• $1.158 billion in revenue*
• Highly diversified, customer-centric business
• Verint (VRNT) on the NASDAQ Stock Market
Committed to Innovation
• More than 700 patents and applications worldwide
• Ongoing investments in research and development, as well as organic and acquisition growth
• Company and joint customer honors for excellence, best in satisfaction and innovation
With Verint solutions and value-added services, organizations of all sizes can make more timely and effective decisions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place.
* For the year ended January 31, 2015. Financial information is non-GAAP and excludes certain non-cash and non-recurring items.